With "Reliable Partners, Sustainable Development" as the core concept and practice SDG goals, SDG Group promotes the ESG plan.
ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) means evaluating the valuation of a corporate from three different angles: environment, society, and governance. The company should fulfil their Corporate Social Responsibility and create a better world!
In the ESG plan, SDG Group will reinforce the partnership with our global partners by conducting new projects to build a more robust collaboration and looking for new partners who have the same belief as SDG Group to join and coworking for Sustainable Goals!
In all efforts to build a better environment for the next generation, SDG is planning to increase 10% activity budget and regularly hold SDG briefing sessions in Chinese and English in 2021-2030. Through briefing sessions, SDG Group will present investment industries and the investment & cooperation procedures to partners. With partners’ feedbacks, we believe in building the industry plan and investment relationship which better fit the Sustainable Goals. SDG Group aims to cultivate more than 100 ESG companies by 2030 and foster 2 or more ESG companies to IPO in 2025-2030!
SDG’s ESG Corporation Goals
Except for combining the SDG goals, the SDG Group plan also promotes ESG concepts to all partners. Partners will be evaluated by the SDG headquarter to be a member of the SDG Group and get ESG certification.
With "Reliable Partners, Sustainable Development" as the core concept, SDG aims to cultivate more than 100 ESG companies by 2030 and foster 2 or more ESG companies to IPO. Moreover, in all efforts to build a better environment for the next generation, SDG is planning to increase 10% activity budget and regularly hold SDG briefing sessions in Chinese and English in 2021-2030!
ESG Assessment of SDG
1. ESG Assessment Template for manufacturing industry LINK
2. ESG Assessment Template for trading industry LINK LINK
3. ESG Assessment Template for service industry LINK
What resources can SDG Group provide
1. MEAN WELL: MIS, management, finance, legal support, training course and teaching material.
2. SHARE WELL and Suzhou MEAN WELL: manufacturing support.
3. Oversea companies of MEAN WELL and local distributors: promoting local sales.
4. After joining SDG, the companies still run independently by original management team.
5. Earnings are distributed based on the shareholding ratio and accounted in equity method.
6. ESG partners may become the shareholders of PowerNex and SHARE WELL according to their contribution and future potential.
What kind of partners are we looking for
1. MEAN WELL's original partners
2. The companies who can expand MEAN WELL's product lines or services
3. MEAN WELL's employees who are willing to attempt a business venture and can create synergy with MEAN WELL
4. MEAN WELL's original partners who are attempting to develop a new business venture and can create synergy with MEAN WELL
How to become SDG's ESG partners
1. All the issues regarding investments & cooperation of SDG are executed in accordance with the "Trial regulations for Group Responsible Investment Management ".
2. For the original partners of MEAN WELL, SDG will draft a cooperation plan with them. If the goals or benchmarks of the plans are reached, the investment agreement will be drafted and agreed by both parties. After signing, the partner turns out to be a SDG's ESG partner. For the companies who never cooperating with MEAN WELL, a trial of cooperation needs to be demonstrated before a formal cooperation plan is agreed.
3. After executing the investment & cooperation agreement, the ESG partners should provide financial report before 10th of each month for post-investment management.
4. Chinese and English briefing sessions will be hold quarterly via Zoom.
5. A dedicated contact person has been designated to handle this issue.